Sunday, March 05, 2006

If the card fits...

My birthday was on the 24th of February. The celebrating began on the 23rd with a cake and a few presents during our hanging out with friends. It has continued with various cards, contacts, and celebrations. It will continue into next weekend, at least, with a couple of shopping trips with my mom and mother-in-law and a dinner promised me by my very kind husband. I think this will be my most lengthy birthday celebration evar- possibly as long as three weeks! Whoa. I really like dragging out birthdays, don't I?

So, I wanted to share some of my very cool cards I have received...so far. More may be coming. With all of this celebration of my day of birth, I just don't know what to expect!

I just have to say, this is one of the coolest cards I've gotten in awhile. It was given to me by Mr. Jason during the fambly birthday celebration yesterday. It described my birthday celebration perfectly.
As if this wasn't enough to honor my birthday awesome-ness, Miss Pamela gave me a homemade card with an original poem in it, to my ultimate delight. This construction-paper backed poem is so massive, I have to scan it in two separate parts. Even more exciting, Pam wrote this card in one draft. That is impressive. I must be pretty darn inspiring to elicit words like these!

Wow. I'm speechless! Well, not quite...
Now, for those of you out there who didn't write me a birthday poem (everyone else but Pam), feel free to include it in the comments since you've now been inspired by Pam's originality and artistry.
After all, I am birthday incarnate!!! Worship me for my birthdayness with pomp and poetery!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy
(*bowing)
:)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Frazier & Mandi Hall said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great week since you are still celebrating!!
love ya!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I've got to say is I hope i get a huge poem written about me come october!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

awwee...thanks for the compliments...it was truly your inspiration...you are an amazing woman gina mooney deaton! and you have 25 amazing years to show for it...God knows how to mold the clay!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

oh...ben...no worries...you'll get yours;o)!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home